Friday, February 24, 2012

I've Lost Track of Days....

Isn't it amazing how one minute we can feel on top the world, perfect, like an expression of divine love and bliss....and the next, we can feel small, like crap, and less than worthy of all the goodness that there is?

I had one of those moments this afternoon. After a week or so of feeling fantastic about myself, my life, and my body, today I had a wave of BLAH. BLAH feels like me forgetting that I'm a participant in this perfectly imperfect playground called life, that the universe has my back, and that the ebbs are just as important as the flows. Deep breath.

So many people have asked me if I'm still going strong on my 100 days, and I'm happy to report that I am! Even through all my travel and crazy schedule this month, I've managed to stand strong in my new food habits. Sure, a tiny amount of sugar did happen, but the point of this is not to be rigid and harsh with myself, it's to create guidelines that serve me best and allow me to remember my wholeness.

The truth is that I will forget. And then I will remember. And that's the nature of the mind, and it's ok. I'm so lucky to have all of my friends and family to remind me of why I'm writing this blog in the first place: to encourage all of us to stand in our own power, to face our demons, and to live in the sunshine. Wow, I sound like a freaky-deaky new age yoga lady :)

Thank you all so much for the support and for reading! The blog hiatus is over and I'm happy to say that I'm still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment