Saturday, May 19, 2012

Days 9-13: Mouth-Eating

I've been doing a lot of mouth-eating lately.

What is mouth-eating? It's what I call eating when you aren't hungry, but your mouth really wants to taste something.

Stomach-eating is eating when your body needs food.

I mouth-eat all the time and it's a tough habit to break!

Today after lunch, my stomach was full, but I convinced myself that I needed something else. My meal did not feel complete even though my hunger was satiated.

I'm just sharing this as an observation and wanted to put the intention out in the the universe, in writing, to the blogosphere, that I'd like to stop mouth-eating so much and stomach-eat more.

Ommmmmmm

4 comments:

  1. i have this too. i think that having a name for it now should help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing this a lot since i spend a lot of time at home studying and i'm constantly ten feet from my kitchen cabinet. It actually decreased when i had like little mints in a bowl because i would just pop one of those in to get a fresh flavor in my mouth. Have you ever tried little sugar candies as an option?
    love love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes and i realized i used to chew gum all the time, but haven't lately. that could probably help me too.

    ReplyDelete